Service – the www.knowledgepit.ml IT service, conducted by the Controller, through which the User may take part in the Contest.
Controller – ESENSEI sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Mazowiecka 11/49, 00-052 Warsaw entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number (KRS) 0000682694.
User – natural person with full capacity to perform acts in law.
Registration Form – questionnaire in the Service providing for the possibility to register in the Service and participate in the Contest.
Contest Subpage – subpage of the service, including any and all specific information about the Contest and its procedure, in particular time schedule, contest task, information about the prizes and sponsors and the results of the Contest (following its completion).
User – person visiting the service, or optionally, having an account in the Service.
Participant – User having an account in the Service and participating in the Contest.
- Each contest shall be conducted on the basis of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Each Contest organizer is ESENSEI sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Mazowiecka 11/49, 00-052 Warsaw entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number (KRS) 0000682694 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the provisions hereof and specific arrangements concerning each Contest, including the term of the Contest and detailed time schedule defining Contest stages.
- Details regarding the time schedule of each Contest will be announced on the subpage of the Contest within the Service.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTESTS
- Each Contest is accessible to all interested persons, irrespective of their scientific degree and place of employment, apart from members of the Contest Organization Committee, who must not participate in the Contest and any other Contests that are parallel to the Contest.
- Each Contest Participant must be of legal age.
- Participants who registered on the main web page of the Service and activated their account can take part in the Contest.
- Each team has a leader responsible for contacts with the Organizer. One User may be a leader of only one team in one Contest.
- The participation in the Contest is possible only during the term of the Contest as set out on the subpage of the Contest.
- Contest tasks are announced on the subpages of specific Contests.
- Each team shall present a short report describing the final solution of the team. The report must include information about an approach applied. The description should explain all the stages of initial processing and the stages of model construction.
- The report should be sent in pdf. file, with the use of the system provided for the submission of applications within the period set out on the subpage of the Contest.
- The final evaluation shall concern exclusively those applications which are accompanied by the report.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
- Contest winners shall be selected from among the best teams meeting the contest terms and conditions, where such teams sent their solution through the system provided for the submission of applications, on the basis of the final evaluation results relating to a given contest.
- The number of winners shall be each time specified on the subpage of the Contest.
- The number and value of prizes shall be each time specified on the subpage of the Contest.
REGISTRATION AND USER ACCOUNT
- Registration of an individual User shall be performed by filling in a Registration Form, available on the Service subpage i.e.: www.knowledgepit.ml/signup/, namely by filing in appropriate boxes of the Registration Form and the User clicking the button ending the registration process.
- The registration process must be in line with the requirements laid down on the said subpage of the Service.
- Filling in and sending the Registration Form means acceptance by the User of the provisions hereof.
- Access to additional services is possible immediately upon the User’s registration.
- The use of a correct login and password is necessary in order for the User to log into the system and use additional services.
- The User may deactivate the User’s account any time during the Contest; this shall mean resignation from the Contest. The User may deactivate the account once the Contest has ended.
- To deactivate the account a written request may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User may change his profile anyhow, excluding however the name of the user provided upon registration. The User may do so in MyAccount, having been previously logged into the service.
USE OF THE SERVICE
- The User is obliged to use the Service in line with these Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, rules of social conduct and good morals.
- Each act of the User should respect the rights of third parties – in particular other Users of the Service.
- While using the Service, the User is obliged to provide true and actual data and to protect the same against access by unauthorised persons.
- No access to the User’s account may be provided to other Users or third parties, and no Accounts of other Users may be used.
- Each User may have only one Account.
- Password allowing the User to log into the Service shall be private and confidential.
- Any and all exchange of passwords between the Users shall be forbidden.
- It is forbidden to try to enter any harmful data into the IT system (malware, including bots, viruses, spyware, “warms” etc.).
- Any and all content or acts infringing the provisions hereof may be notified to email@example.com.
- The Controller reserves the right to limit the use of the IT Service for the purposes of technical service, maintenance or improvements. Moreover, the Controller shall undertake to do his best in order to limit such use during the night hours and for as short as possible.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OF THE SERVICE USERS
- The request to delete data in the service system shall be possible based on an appropriate demand to be sent to the Controller by e-mail; whereby the User shall provide the Controller with the User’s name, login and password.
- In case of request to delete data from the service system, the User shall be automatically deregistered from the service system.